With over 160,000 visitors and 900 exhibitors from 60 countries, f.re.e is one of the largest consumer fairs in southern Germany. The fair was held for the first time in Munich in 1970. year under the name CBR (Caravan-Boot-International Travel Market). Since then, it offers inspiration, information and modern equipment for your travels and leisure activities.
5 thematic units unite the diversity of the world of travel and leisure under one roof, namely:
- Travel and vacation
- Caravanning and camping
- Water sports
- Fitness and outdoor activities
Good reasons to exhibit:
- Acquire new consumers – customers
- Introduce yourself to an interested audience
- Generate sales – on f.re.e. you will encounter an audience that has both strong purchasing power and motivation to travel
- Present your offer and innovations in join-in and test areas to allow visitors to experience your offer
Good reasons to visit:
- Early date – on f.re.e. already in February you can discover the exciting world of travel and offers for the next season
- A wide range of offers and a convenient overview of the market
- The unique character of participation and experience
- An attractive accompanying program with expert information, exciting films and a practical program provides valuable incentives and inspiration
- One ticket, three fair events
Use the unique opportunity to talk to many experienced experts in the field of tourism and leisure in one place and compare the given offers. The huge variety of topics and its unique experiential character make it the largest travel and leisure fair in Bavaria.
Mark this date in your calendars, join us and let’s peek into the world of travel together. We look forward to welcoming you in Munich!