For more than five decades, the leading world trade fair analytica is your guarantee of success for the successful presentation of innovative laboratory technology and pioneering biotechnology. As the world’s largest gathering of the laboratory and analytical industry, analytica covers all topics in this field. Take a look and find out what analytica offers you:
- Chemical industry
- Diagnostics and medicine
- Environment and sustainability
- Food analytics
- Lab 4.0
- Lab Automation
- Laboratory diagnostics and other topics…
Good reasons to exhibit:
- The presence of industry leaders – you are in the best company. Market leaders, global players and decision makers from all over the world meet at the analytica fair. Take advantage of this powerful network for your success.
- The leading world fair – you are part of a unique offer. With almost 900 exhibitors, 26,500 visitors and 55,000 square meters of exhibition space, analytica is the largest trade fair for this sector in the world. The course for 2024 is set – convince visitors as an exhibitor and competitors with your offers.
- A clearly focused and perfect overview – you are in the optimal environment. analytica has a wide range of solutions for the entire value chain in industrial and research laboratories. Its diverse range of exhibits gives attendees a perfect overview of innovations and examples of best practice. Place your offer in the field of laboratory technology, instrumental analysis, biotechnology, quality control or material testing.
- analytica conference – you are in the right place, when science meets technology. analytica conference will give you a deep insight into science and research. It is a place where the international elite present the latest findings of analysis in all application sectors. Participate in a dialogue about the latest developments and fascinating future perspectives.
- High-investment trade visitors – reach exclusive target groups. The trade visitors who come to the analytica fair come from industries with investment budgets from the research and scientific sector. For 57% of all visitors, analytica is the only exhibition they visit and no other comparable fair. You reach this target group exclusively in Munich. Take your chance.
Good reasons to visit:
- A complete market overview for the laboratory community. 5 exhibition halls full of knowledge. analytica presents innovative products, systems, components and applications that cover the entire value chain for laboratories in industry and research. This is the place to find the right solution for your needs.
- All important market leaders directly at the fair. All global industry players are meeting in analytics. This is the only place where you can find such a high concentration of market leaders, scientists and experts. Profit from this efficient network and establish contacts on a global level.
- Consistent leading position of the international fair. analytica has been held every 2 years since 1968. year and is doing an impressive job maintaining its leading position at the international fair. With almost 900 exhibitors, 26,500 visitors and 55,000 square meters of exhibition space, analytica is the largest trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology in the world.
- Opening speech and prominent fair events. Well-known exhibitors present their latest products to visiting scientists and professionals for the first time. What’s more, see a number of exciting product innovations from leading suppliers.
- Science and Research Summit. The renowned analytica conference gives the scientific elite the opportunity to present the latest results of analysis in all areas of application. Discuss the latest developments and fascinating future prospects with international researchers.
analytica is the world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology. As the industry’s most important marketplace, analytica brings together entrepreneurs, users and scientists from around the world. Find out who has already decided to go to the analytica fair. Be there and secure your place in the laboratory of success.
We look forward to welcoming you in Munich!